I commented about NorthStyle and its exorbitant shipping rates about a month ago.At the same time I did that, I sent the Pissed Consumer URL to NorthStyle's customer service department to give them a head's up on how many negative experiences people were having with their company.

Coming back to Pissed Consumer today, I note NorthStyle has posted the following: "Please try to contact NorthStyle Customer Service directly prior to posting any complaints on this site"!!

I'm speechless.Why don't they just do a better job instead of asking people to check in with them before complaining here???

Review about: Northstyle Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Northstyle?

Comments

I have contacted their customer service by e-mail several times.At first they responded but now they just ignore me.

It took them 3 months to get my item to me. They sent me an e-mail telling me I could get 15% off an item if the item was ordered within 5 days. They should be giving me a 15% off the item they just sent, 5% for each month I had to wait. Their customer service is worse than terrible.

It is non-existent!

I am returning my items by refusing delivery so that they will have to pay postage for their bad service.Just sign me another pissed customer :( :upset

It took them 3 months to get my item to me. They sent me an e-mail telling me I could get 15% off an item if the item was ordered within 5 days. They should be giving me a 15% off the item they just sent, 5% for each month I had to wait. I just received.

Their service is terrible.

I am returning my items bu refusing delivery so that they will have to pay postage for their bad service.Just sign me another pissed customer

I love the catalog items in Northstyle, however, after reading all these negative reviews about their customer service, especially, I'm not going to order anything from them.Thanks so much to all of you for taking the time to post your experiences so the rest of us can choose whether to take a chance on ordering from them or not.

I choose not to.Have a great day, all!

North Style shipping is extremely high. $18.95 for a $200 order. Even Sundance does better than that--and they're high!

I always go by customer reviews. Thank you ladies for the comments; I won't be ordering any thing from NorthStyle. I don't need the headaches you have endured.

krisspe

The sad thing is I DID contact customer service.It was worse than useless.

Rude!!!!

They are just arrogant and I guess they think customer service isn't important. They do have nice stuff, but I'll never shop there again.

There are lots of companies selling nice stuff on the internet.I don't need to be abused.