Update by user Jan 21, 2013

As an update to my previous review, I received the correct skirt, a dress in a new size, and a necklace before Christmas after I spoke with them on Dec.21.

I was expecting the delivery to take 10 days so this was a pleasant surprise. I loved the new dress and skirt and I sent back the wrong items.

The refund for the items I returned has been posted to my credit card, but I have not tried to get a refund for my return shipping yet.I'm even thinking that I will order from them again because I really like the clothes--and in the end their customer service came through.

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2012

I was so frustrated with Northstyle that I had prepared a message to complain about their lousy customer service.They had sent me the wrong item and the first person I talked to thought I couldn't get free shipping on the replacement.

Then I called again and was referred to a "specialist" but the line went dead at about the point where she was going to confirm my free shipping. Then I called again and was put on hold forever before the line went dead again. Finally, I called back a third time and found a lovely representative who solved my problem. She arranged for free shipping for the wrong item, free shipping for an item I wanted in another size, and 15% off and free shipping on any other item of my choosing.

So, the moral of the story is that if you don't get any satisfaction, call and speak to someone else! It's annoying, but it might work.

You just have to decide whether the products at Northstyle are worth the trouble you might go through.In all fairness, too, I should add that I called on December 21 and that they were no doubt overwhelmed with last-minute orders for Christmas.

Review about: Northstyle Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Northstyle?

Comments

Thanks for the posting warning us about bad customer service, and thank you for the recent update. I, too, will look into ordering from them now.