1.7

I had the exact same experience with Northstyle who automatically entered me in their "VIP" Program without my knowledge or consent, and will not ever order from them again. I called my credit card company and they cancelled my card and issued me a new one so NorthStyle cannot charge anything more to my account.

I then called NorthStyle customer service and was told they would cancel my VIP account and refund 3 months worth of charges (yeah, I believe that . . .) when they owe me 6 months worth. I then went to the website and cancelled again from there and wrote an email detailing my experience and asking them to make it right (yeah, I believe that too .

. .) Too bad, I liked the clothes, but I am trusting Karma to *** them in the butt.

. .

Product or Service Mentioned: Northstyle Vip Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Clothes are nice but sometimes overpriced.

I didn't like: Entered in vip without my knowledge or consent.

Comments

List of Northstyle Affiliates: Country Store Serengeti Cuddledown Back in The Saddle Young Explorers Whatever Works Catalog Favorites Potpourri Expressions Magellan's Nature's Jewelry In The Company of Dogs The Pyramid Collection The Stitchery Sagefinds I won't purchase anything from any of these companies or any others who pull this scam!