I ordered NB-753 Striped Stretch Cotton Pants in size 6 but they were too small.I sent them back for an exchange for size 8 and I have never gotten them.

I would really like to have had them for our upcoming trip but it does not seem likely at this point! It shouldn't take this long for a return or a reasonable reply from Northstyle.

I have ordered from NorthStyle in the past and had good luck but this is really making me consider not shopping with them again.I am really disappointed in this company and their return policies.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Northstyle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Talbots or Coldwater Creek that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Northstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Northstyle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Northstyle?

Comments