New Boston, New Hampshire

When shopping they get you to opt into this VIP membership to get a rebate.. well it is so confusing you don't get the rebate and trying to get out of the whole mess is a time consuming nightmare!!!

5 phone calls to customer service. I was able to cancel the auto debit "membership" and then given a lengthy list of instructions to go back and collect the rebate I was supposed to receive. At one point I was given a phone number to call that was a "male chat site"" Ridiculous and the worst customer service. I liked the clothing but will never order from them again.

There is nothing VIP about it is just a way to get money out of you. Stay away!!

Review about: Northstyle Membership.

Comments

Very confusing process to become a VIP member. I cancelled my membership while trying to send in my rebate forms. It was not worth the hassle.

I spoke to 3 customer service reps this morning after I discovered they have been charging me $12.97 a month since February 2013. Obviously I have not used the VIP (which I didn't know I signed up for) because they didn't have my correct address on file (I moved on 2013).

What a RIP OFF.

dorothy.conroy

I did as you asked, but no.. it does not work. :(