2.3

I also placed an online order with North Style and applied for VIP with a promise of receiving a welcome packet with cash back of 10% on my order. I have not received it and customer service rep acted as though she could do nothing about it. What gives with this company?

I won't order from them again, that's for sure. I guess I have to have 100 words to submit my complaint, which doesn't make much sense.

So I am going on at unnecessary length here. I am not happy with the

North Style scam to entice potential buyers to order.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $6. The author is overall dissatisfied with Northstyle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Talbots or Coldwater Creek that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Northstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Northstyle to other companies on our site.

Comments