2.4

This is what I wrote to North Style. No response yet.

December 26, 2017 Dear North Style/VIP Program. This is the first and last time I will order from you or any of the stores in your on-line program. This order has been a pain in the neck from the first time I clicked the send button. I have called, written and called again, being transferred around and around.

With the exception of the ‘supervisor’ in the background, your customer service reps were very nice, however, the info I got was not correct. I can’t bear to repeat this story again, but here goes. 1) I ordered a dress and sweater on Nov. 15.

I was given 1 month free VIP for shipping and return. I thought that would be enough time to see if the items I ordered were as I expected. 2) Sweater arrives. Dosen’t fit and shoddy workmanship.

I go through the rigamarol for return shipping rebate, print the shipping label, but decide to wait a bit, in case the backordered dress needs to go back too. Save EVERYONE on the shipping cost for the both of them. 3) One month after the original order, Dec 15, the backorded item has not been shipped. I am now up for the $14.95 monthly VIP renewal cost.

Well, it hasn’t been such a great experience so far, no merchandise and the occasion for the dress is almost here. Not about to spend another $14.95. So far, I still don’t’ have any clothes that I will wear!!@!!! 4) I call VIP.

I am told to cancel the VIP..but that I get 90 days to take advantage of the program if I bought the stuff within the VIP timeframe. However, I would need to call the VIP desk so that they could manually do the paperwork, since I will no longer have an account. 5) Fine. 6) On Dec 22, dress arrives (by the way, another dress came earlier….ugh!).

I call about the return and am told ‘OOPS. SORRY YOU HAVE CANCELED THE SUBSCRIPTION AND NO GO!!!!! Ok. I sent you an email via Customer Service.

Now, I want these dresses/sweater out of my house and I want a full refund for all of them. Including shipping, to and from. If I got a 10% discount..then of course I won’t expect that. I have sent the paperwork under separate cover.

UPDATE: 1/7/18. returned all the merchandise and paid $18+ to send them back. I submitted a bill.

We will see. Need I say more?

Review about: Northstyle Vip Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Beautiful styles.

I didn't like: Customer service and non clear details about returns.

Comments