Rumson, New Jersey

I ordered a $26 item in August and from September forward Northstyle charged $14.95 to my account. The claim is that I signed up for a VIP Plus account that I was supposed to cancel after 30 days if I no longer wanted it.

I never sign up for these programs so something devious is going on here. I called and a very nice young man tried to help. He said he would cancel my VIP program (that I never wanted). I insisted that I get my money back.

He finally relented and said they would refund 3 months.

I have no idea if this will happen. If they do not, my bank said that they will investigate.

This reviewer shared experience about "vip program deception" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $90. The author is overall dissatisfied with Northstyle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Talbots or Coldwater Creek that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Northstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Northstyle to other companies on our site.

Comments

Glendale, California, United States #1014647

Who in the daylights would pay $15 a month for having a company treat you decently?

Altavista, Virginia, United States #947464

I am having almost the identical problem as the previous poster. I ordered an item; it did not fit my needs and I returned it.

Beginning in December, a $14.95 recurring payment started showing up. I contacted them, because I didn't even have an account number to go by. I got a voice mail saying that someone would be in touch within 24 hours. Didn't happen.

After only 1 purchase, I didn't set up an account- I purchased as a one-time guest. To give credit where credit due, I did receive a prompt refund for the jacket I returned, but their customer service is "F" in my book because I have not been able to resolve the recurring payment issue.