I placed and order with NorthStyle after receiving a catalog in the mail and my order came with no problem.A month later, a charge of $14.95 appeared on my card.

I was told that I had "inadvertently enrolled" in the company's VIP program. I did no such thing. I never enroll in VIP programs no matter what they are offering. When I asked to be removed they said I had to call another number and talk to a third party company, which is called NorthStyle VIP Program.

They were very unfriendly and blamed me for signing up.

This company has no ethics.Do not purchase from them.

This person wrote the review because of "scam vip program" at Northstyle. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Northstyle to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Talbots or Coldwater Creek. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Northstyle vip program for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

ktobin
Natick, Massachusetts, United States #929828

I do apologize for any inconveneince you have encountered. Please contact me directly at 860.358.9198 ext 222 fo I can locate your account and issue you a refund.

Alice Rand