2.2

On 9-30-16 I ordered a sweater on-line. I received an email saying my order had been received then never heard another word and the sweater never came.

On 10-18 I emailed customer service and 5 days later still haven't heard back. So far my credit card hasn't been charged and at this point it better not be! My sister had a bad experience with Serengeti, a sister company of North Style; they sent her something totally unrelated to what she ordered. Customer service was no help and returning it was too costly.

When these catalogs arrive in the future, they go straight into the trash! Worst companies I (we) have ever dealt with!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Northstyle. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Northstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Talbots or Coldwater Creek. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Northstyle and northstyle shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Sunnyvale, California, United States #1233881

thank you for the reviews, I received a mailer from them a couple of days ago and was considering ordering a sweater, but after reading all the bad reviews regarding back ordered items, non responsive customer service etc, the mailer has gone in the trash. Too bad as they have items that look nice.