I placed an order on February 9. All of the items, except one, were in the warehouse.

I contacted customer service on February 20 as I still hadn't received a shipping notification. I was told that my order should ship out within 24-48 hours. Strange that it took an inquiry from me 11 days after my order to prompt them to ship my items. This will be the last time I shop with Northstyle.

I do the majority of my shopping online and shop with many companies throughout the United States. Other companies have such prompt shipping that it is a waste of time to shop with a company that is still in the dark ages when it comes to shipping.

Product or Service Mentioned: Northstyle Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 20.

Comments

This also happened to me, I ordered merchandise on the 5th of the month and I never received any confirmation that the merchandise was on its way, since I needed the dress for an event on the 20th. So by the 10th I called and they still had not processed or pulled it at the warehouse!!

I figured that still left them 10 days to get it to me. How can an order take 15 days in todays market take that long....I still didn't receive it until the 23rd of the month.

I will never order from them again and its a shame they have some cute stuff!! with all the complaints about the same things its a shame they don't care enough about the customer to fix these problems