In May I oredered a Red Tunic, when I finally received it and tried it on, I knew I needed another size. I returned the product.

Then in June called to see where it was. I was told it was back ordered. Ok, so when will it be in? Nothing!

In July I called again, " Oh we moved to a new warehouse you should get it shortly". I finally received my top, here it comes! It was the same size I needed to exchange, are you kidding me! So now I sit with a $50.00 dollar RED tunic.

I cannot return because my husband threw away my receipt. The top was item code NE224.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Northstyle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Talbots or Coldwater Creek that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Northstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Northstyle to other companies on our site.

Comments

Andover, Massachusetts, United States #1217112

You do not need the invoice to return anything. I work there