I ordered two items of clothing through Northstyle, and the package took three weeks to "arrive." It didn't arrive, however. The tracking number given to me was only good for the time that FedEx had it, and there was no tracking number for it when it had been handed over to USPS.

I emailed Northstyle about how to find the tracking number and never heard back. I called Northstyle, and the representative was rude and unprofessional. Finally, I found the package had been delivered to the wrong address (not Northstyle's fault), but when I wished to return the items, I had to pay for the shipping, which amounted to $12.95. Usually catalog orders provide a return address label and charge $5-7 dollars for returns.

Other places have free return shipping.

For the hassle, I don't feel that $12.95 is worth it. I won't be shopping at Northstyle again.

Review about: Northstyle Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I think Northstyle has the poorest customer service ever. There is no place at checkout, to insert the coupon codes.

I tried to call to see about this and was transferred because those who take the order are not allowed to place coupon codes on the order.

I then waited for 1/2 on hold before I hung up. I am so disappointed.