Very poor customer service.Back order supposed to be filled by June 26 -- July 15, not filled.

Another item returned for exchange, received at North Style on June 8. July 15, no exchange.

I did receive replies to most of my e-mails, but promises in those replies not kept. I ended up spending $10.23 to return one product and not getting an exchange, which means I spent that amount with nothing actually exchanged.

I was given a credit for the return; that is the only good thing I can say about my experience.In the future I will be more careful about reading reviews before I order anything.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of northstyle shipping service from Northstyle. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Northstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Talbots or Coldwater Creek. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Northstyle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments