I've sent several emails regarding an order I placed that had an item missing and I have received no response other than an automated "we'll get back to you email".I also completed a survey they sent about the service I received and complained about the non-service and still haven't heard.

The quality isn't the greatist, but it's okay. However, I will never do business with this company again!

I stil don't have the item I ordered and it appears that I will never get the item at this rate.I have never dealt with a compay that so blatantly ignored my complaint while continuing to send me emails trying to get me to buy something!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with clothng i got fairly well. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Northstyle needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Northstyle. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Talbots or Coldwater Creek.

Had an Experience with Northstyle?

Comments