Sultan, Washington
2.3

I had the same experience but i didn't have a pop up, just noticed on a credit card statement that I use frequently and for once just had one charge on it for Northstyle VIP.Called them and ask what it was.

At that point they told me what I had signed up for. I bought a sweater eleven months ago for a Christmas present for myself. Nothing else since. I have been charged for the last eleven months for some VIP membership I had no clue signing up for.

I should of monitored my charges more closely, I know.

The point being after talking to them they will refund the last ninety days but nothing else.Time to file a complaint to the BBB and FTC.

Review about: Northstyle Membership.

Reason of review: VIP membership charge scam.

I liked: Sweater i bought.

I didn't like: Hidden vip membership scam.

Had an Experience with Northstyle?

Comments

Naples, Florida, United States #902905

I unfortunately recently discovered that I was being charged $12.97 per month for a sercvice that I did not subscribe to.Who would want to be charged that amount monthly for a possible savings discount when I do not shop with them.

I ordered two items last December that were of very poor quality and I returned both. I even sent a letter to them in explanation and now I find that they have been scamming me with a VIP monthly charge that I did not agree to.

I discontinued the card that they were using prior to finding out what this was.They do not have good products and this is purely disgusting.