THIS HAS HAPPENED TWICE TO ME AND THE LAST TIME IT EVER WILL !YOU PLACE AN ONLINE ORDER AND BEFORE YOU CAN SEE YOUR CONFIRMATION THE "NORTHSTYLE VIP OFFER" POPS UP.

NO WAY TO GET OUT OF IT , AND FOR THE UNSAVVY A GREAT *** TO GET THEM TO ACCEPT THIS OFFER AND NOT REALIZE WHAT THEY HAVE SIGNED UP FOR OR HAVE TO PAY FOR. CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTER 3 TRANSFERS, NO ONE COULD HELP !!!!

BYE BYE NORTHSTYLE, SOMEONE ELSE WILL GET THE BUSINESS FROM ME.YOU CAN USUALLY FIND THE SAME ITEMS IN OTHER CATOLOGS AND DO NOT GET THE POP UP, BESIDES ALL THESE CATOLOGS ARE LINKED TO EACH OTHER ANYWAYS.

Had an Experience with Northstyle?

Comments

I just discovered that I've been paying the $12.97 monthly fee to belong to the "CLUB" since February 2013.Obviously I have not used the "CLUB" because they didn't have my current address (I moved in 2013) on file.

After asking to speak to Supervisor after Supervisor they agreed to refund 6 months of the 2014 charges. The last Supervisor told me she didn't have a Supervisor. Everyone has a supervisor ... I will be on this like a dog on a bone for however long it takes.

I want at least 2014 charges refunded to me.

Last Supervisor told me it is a non-refundable charge.

There is no such thing as a non-refundable charge!

chazbone
Canton, Massachusetts, United States #623621

As an addendum...just checked my credit card and BOTH charges are pending!!!just called my cc company and they told me that they would fight fior me IF I am actually charged.

NEVER got a confirmation as I never got past the GD "VIP OFFER" screen.

This company REALLY does suck!:(

chazbone
Canton, Massachusetts, United States #623610

Just did the same thing!!!Found a dress that LOVED for my nephew's wedding in July.

I wanted to order early because I am in between sizes and wanted to make sure it would fit properly. After 2 attempts to order and being required to joining this ridiculous "club" I have decided that NO dress is worth the extortion!

I just hope that somehow they are not going to try to fulfill this order and charge me!I say "BS"