Skaneateles, New York

I ordered clothing from Northstyle and after checkout was offered a VIP membership which would allow free shipping and 10% off a future purchase. NOWHERE in the trail offer description stated a $14.95 monthly cost until you click to agree to the trial membership.

I called immediately to cancel and was told I would have to wait at least 48 hours for the membership to process - then I would be able to cancel within 30 days. (Something else to add to my calendar) So much for full disclosure. How annoying to learn of a charge after purchasing a "membership".

What a bunch of *** that is. Will never do business with Northstyle again.

This reviewer shared experience about "vip membership offer" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Northstyle. The most disappointing about northstyle vip membership at Northstyle was vip membership offer Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Talbots or Coldwater Creek that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Northstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Northstyle to other companies on our site.

Comments

The Same thing happened to me and because I had an extended illness for 10 months after that they got 14.95 from a month for something I wasn't even aware I signed up for. Sounds like they are regularly scamming a lot of people