Ordered a shirt in the color pecan, they sent it in tourquoise.When I called they stated I didn't order Pecan I told them I had the confirmation email to prove it.

They said If I want to be reimbursed the shipping to and back to them I have to mail them a copy of the proof. I told them cancel sending the right color I don't want to order from them. I mailed it back and after another phone call I got all my money back. I even emailed them I don't want the shirt anymore.

Well weeks later they are shipping the shirt, I emailed them again, now the shirt is on its way.Terrible customer service, would never order from them again.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Northstyle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Talbots or Coldwater Creek that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Northstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Northstyle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Northstyle?

Comments