Northstyle lied about refunding return on false discribed dress
A dress I ordered was 2 inches shorter than described in their catalog. I called to return it and was told I would be reimbursed for this (they told me to insure it too which I did)
Initially I was given back the 69.95 for the dress only.
Had to call the company to say Hey! what about the shipping refund, it was your mistake. 14.95 (original shipping cost PLUS 5.49)
Never gave it back.
I even took pictures of the dress lying flat with yardstick as proof, but they didnt want to hear about this, she drowned out my voice with her company policy blah, blah, blah. Wouldnt listen to me!
This company operates like a scam, avoid!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Petite Mosaic Tiles Dress Multi Ps
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "After a house fire in 2003,I furnished my entire house from Mealeys and was pleased with them. In 2012 I bought leather furniture that faded very quickly. ..."
- "My Yorkie mix had been taking Vectra 3d for a year then as she go older we changed one brand for smaller dogs because she was in the next weight..."
- "Rich Dad Education got me registered after some slick sales talk in a downtown Philadelphia hotel, for a 3-day 'Financial Freedom Seminar' which I could not attend due to extenuating..."