A dress I ordered was 2 inches shorter than described in their catalog. I called to return it and was told I would be reimbursed for this (they told me to insure it too which I did)
Initially I was given back the 69.95 for the dress only.
Had to call the company to say Hey! what about the shipping refund, it was your mistake. 14.95 (original shipping cost PLUS 5.49)
Never gave it back.
I even took pictures of the dress lying flat with yardstick as proof, but they didnt want to hear about this, she drowned out my voice with her company policy blah, blah, blah. Wouldnt listen to me!
This company operates like a scam, avoid!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Petite Mosaic Tiles Dress Multi Ps
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "I ordered about 8 items from them. I received one and the quality was god awful. The other 7 items either never got to me or were never..."
- "I am the second owner of an oil fired boiler with which I heat my home (hot water radiators.) The boiler is made by Crown Boiler Company in Philadelphia..."
- "I recently purchased a 2016 Sunset Trail Ultra Lite 320BH at the Hershey show in September of 2015. I did not receive my unit until the end of October and..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."