1.8

UPS and Fedex are at our door at least 4 times a week - We normally order from Amazon Prime - but i saw some things in the NorthStyle catalog and wanted to try them out.What a joke - i received an email confirmation of my order the same day - - paid through the nose for 2nd Day shipping.

First, one item is still back ordered after 2 weeks - 4 items say "shipped", we only received 2.There is NO WAY to get tracking information - and their Customer Service Request page is false and a lie - NO ONE EVER EMAILS OR CALLS BACK - after multiple attempts - I will never use this company again and I would recommend everyone to run, hide their wallets, and stick to Amazon - this company is run by a bunch of idiots.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "let me know tracking for my orders". This person is overall dissatisfied with Northstyle. The most disappointing about delivery service at Northstyle was no response and no tracking Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Talbots or Coldwater Creek that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Northstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Northstyle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Northstyle?

Comments

Weatherly, Pennsylvania, United States #1217784

I could have written this complaint -down to paying for 2nd day shipping!Still waiting on my items a week later!

No human answers the phone - it's all voice activated customer care!They used to be a good company - What happened?