Ordered $450 in merchandise on 12/10 and received notice that order had been received.That was only communication received.

On Sunday, 12/18, checked on line and saw that NOTHING had been shipped. Called on Monday 12/19 to find out that of the 5 items I ordered, 1 was on backorder, 2 had been cancelled, and two were sitting in the warehouse. WHAT!!!! Here it is Dec 19th and I have to go out and find three more gifts and it's a LITTLE LATE for that.

I will NEVER, EVER buy from this company again.To say that I am pissed is putting it mildly

Had an Experience with Northstyle?

Comments

I agree with all said and, in fact, said the same thing in another review.I think they have outsourced customer service to a third-world county and someone is sitting on a porch with no information - just access to an E-mail so they can send their one-line message - YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ORDER SOON.

I cannot imagine how they stay in business. I have only received one of my three orders after weeks and weeks and one went by 2nd DAY EXPRESS. These people bring the world incompetent to a new level and I will never order again, but then I cannot imagine the company will stay in business long.

I'm sorry to learn that their return order have "disappeared" but am not surprised.I am sending mine priority mail/insured/and delivery confirmation because they are so incompetent - OR A SCAM NOT SURE WHICH.

I totally agree.This company comes across like someone running a business out of some backyard garage.

Two weeks since I sent back a jacket for exchange. As of today I am told by customer disservice that it will take another two weeks to process and another four weeks to send the exchange.

Stay away from this company.They are an embarrassment to online retailing.