Clearly Northstyle has issues.Wish I'd reviewed the company before ordering a dress for a wedding.

I ordered a dress and jacket along with an email that my item would be shipped. Never received either. After 2 weeks, checked my order, the dress was in the warehouse, the jacket was on back order. I never received a notice that the item was backordered.

Sent a text through Northstyle's website and never received a response. Called and was told my item was to be shipped next day.

After 2 more weeks, still did not receive, item status is still the same.Finally cancelled today.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of northstyle shipping service. Northstyle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned northstyle shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Northstyle. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Talbots or Coldwater Creek.

Had an Experience with Northstyle?

Comments