I placed an order by mail.North Style cashed my check on 8/27.

My order was not acknowledged. I have not received the items I ordered. I contacted C/S. I rec'd a Support Ticket number and was told I would receive a response.

A week later I emailed them referencing the Support No. No response. A week later I again contacted them and was given a new Support No. with a response stating that I would be contacted within 24 hours.

No,response. This Company is a scam.

I am out $71 with no recourse.They have so far cheated customers out of over $2 million dollars.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $71. The author is overall dissatisfied with Northstyle. The most disappointing about printed hoodie lounge set from Northstyle was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Talbots or Coldwater Creek that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Northstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Northstyle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Northstyle?

Comments