4.7

I had forgotten how North Style took months to deliver an order a couple of years back - and that lapse of memory made me order from them again. I ordered at end of March.

since I'd received no shipping info, I called - and was told item was on back order but they expected to receive a new shipment by "end of the month." This was first of April.

So, six weeks or more for them to even get the item they advertise in their catalog and then -- what - another week to ship it -- if you're lucky. Their catalogs go straight to my recycle bin from now on.

Review about: Northstyle Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Yes. Will NOTorder with bad rating.

There are many new sites w the same poor rating! All trying to get in on the trusting American shopper sales, I guess.

Do not expect your item any time soon! My experience is the same as multiple others.

They charge more than they should for shipping and it takes forever to get what you ordered. I will not order from them again !!!!!!!!!!

Glad I read these reviews. Was going to order several things. Too bad they seem to have such poor service because their items are really cute.