Thiensville, Wisconsin

Yikes.....I have read nothing but negative comments regarding North Style.Sure should have looked them up before spending near $150.

Now i'm concerned I will not receive my items and if they fit poorly; it sounds like it's a nightmare to process a return. I too have tried endlessly to contact them on their website regarding the status of my order with no results. There also are strange things going on with deducting from my bank account.

That makes me very nervous as I'm concerned they will continue to make charges and there will be no product.How can that legally go on with a business and why do they continue to get away with their shady antics?

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Northstyle. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Northstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Talbots or Coldwater Creek. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Northstyle and northstyle shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Northstyle?

Comments

Weston, Connecticut, United States #1318036

Wow, these reviews certainly caught my attention and I've decided to not place an order, even though I like the dress! Sounds like this company does not have their ducks in a row and floating!! Excellent customer service is a priority, so when the reviews improve, I'll revisit this site.

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1273290

You might have accidentally signed up for their monthly "VIP Club" and they are deducting that from your bank account. It is such a scam!!!!!!!