Omg! I also signed up for vip club thought I would get coupons and sneak peaks on upcoming sales!

Never new I was going to be billed 14.95 a month! What a horrible scam!

Review about: Northstyle Vip Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

This also happened to me. I got a card in the mail today stating that I had joined their VIP Club.

I immediately called Northstyle and demanded they cancel this vip thing that I did NOT sign up for. The CS rep said, yes you did, you clicked on an ad and that was how you joined!!??? Scam!!! I will not buy again from this company.

Also beware of Haband. They did the same thing to me! I never joined their VIP Plus program, bought a blouse for my Mom and boom, suddenly there is 14.97 a month coming out of my bank account! Called them too and demanded a full refund and to cancel this club thing which again, I did not sign up for.

I will never buy from them again either. This seems to be a scam that these clothing sites are doing to customers without their knowledge!!!

I think it's a scam. I would never sign up for a "club" that offers coupons because I don't use them. I would never have agreed to pay 14.95/month .

This also happened to me except I never signed up for the VIP Club. I think my information was in their data base and so I was a candidate to participate.

I'm calling shortly to withdraw my email address, and try and close down this monthly billing. This is horrific.

Same thing happened to me. I purchased something, clicked on a link for specials to be emailed to me with discounts and free shipping and they enrolled me as a VIP member- I had NO idea I'd be charged $14.95/MONTH for this!

What a SCAM. If this happened to you, CALL them and make sure to ask them for a REFUND and cancellation.